ODIE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK:
Lindalitebeing for nominating us for the tag award.
Gigoid for nominating us for the very inspiring blogger award
Sparkleegeek for nominating us for the dragon’s loyalty award
We’d like to send a warm thank you, a purr, and a tail twitch for thinking of us. You are all amazing bloggers in your own right.
Now heres the twist: (with odie at the helm there had to be one)
We are beyond humbled that such amazing bloggers nominated us for these awards and realize accepting these awards calls for an extensive amount of response blogging. In order to honor the awards and “pass them forward”, we have narrowed this acceptance post down in the following way: Our favorite number is 9… odie, for obvious cat life reasons. Mine, for more esoteric reasons. Still, we both agree that the number 9 holds a powerful perfection for us. Therefore we are nominating 3 bloggers for the 3 awards. We shall also reveal 9 things about ourself. clever no? odie thought of this all by himself.
9 THINGS/TIDBITS ABOUT US
1. Odysseus is named after my favorite greek hero, Odysseus.
lindalitebeing asked this of us a few days ago.. and I dont mind sharing this tidbit with the world.
2. Odie also shares his middle name with one of our favorite musicians, Vangelis… aka Evangelos Odysseas Papathanassiou
4. Odies birthday is December 22, 2009. His step brothers and sisters were born on the day of our lord, December 25th. But odies not jealous, he just feels even more blessed to have siblings born on the hallowed date. Odie is the best present/ gift and proof of life Ive ever been given, and I thank god for him everyday when i see his sweet little fur covered face.
5. I write songs in my dreams and then recreate them on a mini digital keyboard when I wake up.. if only there were as perfect as the first/dream versions which usually have 5-6 instrumental parts. The last song I wrote is a fast paces 80s new wave song with an indie twist called “even as a girl”. The one before that was a pure piano melody along the lines of bridges of madison county.
6. I am a plant lover and believe that plants feel pain. We will discover this eventually and the world will pretend to be surprised when the “science” comes out. All living beings are sentient; feel, have self awareness, and knowledge. perhaps not the way we do (and i find that to be blessing for this planet) but they do.
7. Id love to do stand up Komedy. now i just need to grow some *****……take some shots of bacardi.. and get up there!
8. My favorite dessert is key lime meringue pie.
its gotta be meringue. with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. graham cracker crust alone just doesnt cut it on the odie mama ship.
9. Odie and I love tea. (coffee no fun for us) When my cup cools down Odie always has a few sips of whats left. Our current faves are vanilla chai and sweet dreams. For the tea loving odyssians, we recommend you try these at once :)
and now for the awards…
TAG AWARD NOMINEES:
2. AJAYTAO 2010
*** nominees, click here for your rules of acceptance that are listed in the body of the post. copy and paste those rules in your acceptance post along with the picture of the award.
VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD NOMINEES:
***nominees, click here for the rules of acceptance that are listed in the body of the post. copy and paste those rules in your acceptance post along with the picture of the award.
DRAGON’S LOYALTY AWARD NOMINEES:
3. LIFE SEEDS
***Nominees, click here for the rules of acceptance that are listed in the body of the post. copy and paste those rules in your acceptance post along with the picture of the award.
***We understand that these are not the traditional rules for each award, but we’d like to amend the rules a bit in order to keep the award alive and pass in on to our fellow deserving bloggers. no point in us letting it languish where it is because the response requirements are so intensive. We hope everyone in the bloggers community understands we are doing our best with our limited time to create a blog, visit other inspiring blogs-like and comment on them as much as they deserve, pay homage and say thank you to all of our fellow bloggers in this wonderful blogpress community through these awards. amen.
Thank you for visiting. We hope that all of you continue to blog and make our world of blogging the exciting off world adventure that has become a wonderful and daily part of our lives,
love, hugs, and more love,
Odie & Odie mama,
rum tea drinking pirate twins